2011: A New Resolution

Assalamualaikum.


I hope it's not too late to wish happy 2011 to you. :)


When a new year comes, I always like to recall the 'best whatever' I did or happened to me in the previous year. The best personal achievement, for example, or the the best trip. The best TV show, the best movie I watched or the best score I got (in games, particularly).


The best 'hairdo' (hehe...), the best food (well, this is hard, though), the best dress I bought and the best shoes that goes with it.


On top of the list is, I like to recount the best lesson I learned. However, the very best lesson I had was always learned as a result of something worst.


So, it is true that when one door closes, another opens. And, when one year ends, another starts.


Let's make a new resolution. Whatever 'best' that happened, had happened. It is time to make new ones.


New year, new leaf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - the6thSTEP | Free Blogger Template designed by Choen

Home | Top